From: "J. Cooper Walker" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] census discrepancy
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:01:09 -0600

Hi ...I think most of us have a story about a mess-up in the census records.
I went to school with a boy that was joining the service in about 1941/2 and
applied for his birth cert, everyone had called him Alec, even his parents.
His birth cert. said Charles...his parents could not decide what to name him
and thought they had said Alec but had put down Charles... And my birth
cert says "no name Cooper" go figure....LOL

Later...Joyce