From: lena yager <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Izard County List Family~Lena
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:00:09 -0800 (PST)

Brenda
I have a Henry Franklin "Baldy" Sexton but he was born March of 1864 in Fulton County. He is too young to be your Henry. I do know that somewhere in my Sexton line a Sexton married a Sexton who as far as I could tell was not related. I haven't tried tracing him. So it looks like there could be two totally different Sexton lines. Henry's father Charles came from North Carolina but I don't know if he came with family like brothers or sisters. Sorry I can't help. I will file and if it pops up on my line I'll let you know
Lena

brenda sessions <> wrote:
Lena,
The Sexton that I'm working on is:
Mary Jane b:1871-d:1910(twin) daughter of Henry and Susan (Carr)Sexton
who married a John A. Smith
Looking for more information on her dad and mom....
Henry B. Sexton b:abt 1848 in Izard County, Arkansas
Susan Carr b:abt. 1850...Arkansas
Thanks,
Brenda
lena yager
wrote:
Brenda
What Sexton's are you researching?
Lena

brenda sessions wrote:
List Mom and all,
I would like to let you know that this is the greatest list that I have ever been a part of. I love it because you each one are caring and are the most helpful people in this great big internet world (no matter what family information
someone may need).
And the most loving part is, that your not ashamed to ask for prayer for yourself, your family or our country. And tho I haven't joined in(because I feel I'm to new to the list), I too have helped you pray.
I'm not able to give each of you a beautiful red rose that you so deserve, please let me say from the bottom of my heart "THANK YOU" and may God Bless each and every one.
Brenda Sessions
Surnames:Smith,Sexton,Wood,Sutterfield and Passmore

(ARIZARD-D-Request for Digest Mode)

last 12 months. Largest online collection in the world. Learn more: http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx