From: brenda sessions <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Izard County List Family~Bud
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:57:02 -0800 (PST)

Bud,
I have just started working on the Wood(s) tree and all I have are:
Wood: Abraham Sr...Abraham Jr...and a Salitha who married a James Smith.
I'm sorry I can't help yet.
Brenda

Bud Hendrix <> wrote:
Brenda in your Wood or Woods do you have a Margaret Lou
(Hendricks) Wood b: abt 1861 MO.KY. ILL.
Bud Hendrix
Winfield,Ks.
Batesville Guard Newpaper
http://www.guardonline.com/