From: lena yager <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Izard County List Family
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 04:28:44 -0800 (PST)

Brenda
What Sexton's are you researching?
Lena

brenda sessions <> wrote:
List Mom and all,
I would like to let you know that this is the greatest list that I have ever been a part of. I love it because you each one are caring and are the most helpful people in this great big internet world (no matter what family information
someone may need).
And the most loving part is, that your not ashamed to ask for prayer for yourself, your family or our country. And tho I haven't joined in(because I feel I'm to new to the list), I too have helped you pray.
I'm not able to give each of you a beautiful red rose that you so deserve, please let me say from the bottom of my heart "THANK YOU" and may God Bless each and every one.
Brenda Sessions
Surnames:Smith,Sexton,Wood,Sutterfield and Passmore