Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Tate
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:08:48 EST

Hi Cousin Rhonda! Glad to see you here! I am really late responding to
this, but I have had two viruses on my system and just got rid of them this a.m.
Geesh!

I have that Josephine's husband is Henry Wilson Tate b. May 1860 and d.
1934. Are we talking about the same Josephine Alice Cole? We must not be however
as I have Josephine born in 1865 and d. 1918 which doesn't match below
either.

In a message dated 11/17/2005 1:52:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,