From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: WWI
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:38:21 -0600

Come on folks check it out before the 25th.

I can't take the credit for posting that site. Someone else posted it a
couple of days ago and I've been having a ball.

I've found a lot of mistakes in my data that was passed to me by family
members. Surely the men who filled out these forms knew their birth date. I
found one that was 5 years older than I had in my files.
> Wow~~~~thanks Vera!!! Boy, is that a goldmine!!! Hugs to y'all
> Jean in Tx
> Vera Reeves <> wrote:says it's free till the 25th

This thread: