From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Richardson and Clinton - Billie
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:02:41 -1000

Hi Billie

Dale may know differently and be able to contribute more; but, I show that
the Rev. Harmon Bailey Clinton and his first wife; Charity Brooks had a
daughter named Sarah (b1846).

Wonder if that is the one in your chart?

If I were a bettin' man and I am - the fact that she named one of her sons
William Harmon?

What do you all think?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Papa'aloa, Hawai'i