From: "Roger Harvell" <>
Subject: Bernie Neely, Moser and Hall?
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 08:41:37 -0600

> Hey guys
>
> Would anyone out there know anything about the M. E. Hall listed below?
>
> Izard Co., Arkansas marriage record:
> M. E. Hall 20 m. 3-10-1892 Joseph Moser 21
>
> All I know is that she was Martha E. Hall; daughter of William Henry Hall
and Emily Jane Neely.

> This is a family of Mosers that I have researched in the past; because of
the Eary connection.

> Would be glad to post further information on the Mosers, if anyone would
like to browse through it.

> Thanks again,

Bernie, I believe this is William Henry's family:
1860 Big Creek Township, Phillips County, Arkansas
57 52 Ewin Hall 50 M Farmer 200 SC
Nancy 46 F AL
Wm H 23 M Mill Laborer AL
Saml 21 M Mill Laborer AL
James M 18 M Mill Laborer AL
John Taylor 16 M Farm Laborer AL
Andrew Jack. 14 M AL
Carroll T 11 M AL
Geo.Was. 10 M MS
Nancy Coteriza? I 5 F AR
I found the family in Mississippi in 1850. Couple of notes here; John
Taylor of 1860 is listed as John Tyler. I tend to think Tyler is his right
middle name because of the brother Taylor who appears to be Carroll of 1860.
Also, note Ewin is Edmond.
1850 Itawamba County Dist 7, Mississippi
651 651 Edmond Hall 50 M Farmer 600 SC
Nancy Hall 40 F AL
Rebecca 16 F AL
William 14 M AL
************
Lucy 12 F AL
Samuel 10 M AL
James 8 M AL
John Tyler 6 M AL
Andrew 4 M AL
Taylor 2 M AL
George Washington 1 M MS
Zekeah 75 F VA
This last entry would appear to be a man's name, but female is definitely
indicated. I assume Edmond/Ewin's mom.

This thread: