From: DEAN POWELL <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] For Lena
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 07:58:26 -0800 (PST)

Thank Lena, will try that suggestion next. Did you see Dale found Haden in 1930 with mother-in-law Mary Ann Johnson, great find for me!!!!!!!! Notice spelling of Inman as Inmon there.

Marguerette

lena yager <> wrote:
Marguerette
Are you looking just in Arkansas and Missouri? Have you tried looking for each name by seperate states and not just any? you wouldn't think that matters but sometimes it will for some reason that I cannot explain

DEAN POWELL wrote:
Lena, I have tried every way you can think of to spell Inman, when I was just trying the last name. I have even looked at all the Marshall's with no last name. I found Alva, his father with his name spelled Innen in the 1860 census. Surely both brothers couldn't have been missed in the 1920 census.

Marguerette

lena yager
wrote:
Marguerette
did you look for specific people or just the last name. Sometimes if you just put in all the different spellings without a first name you can come up with something
Lena

DEAN POWELL wrote:
Lena,
I tried all the ways you had Marshall spelled, first in MO and then in "All" states. I have read all the Inmans in MO and OK but nothing shows up. Thank you for your suggestions, you gave me some spellings I hadn't thought of.
Marguerette

Visit USGENWEB for links to GENWEB pages and data archives for all states http://www.usgenweb.com/

Updated Message Boards Rootsweb/Ancestry.com:
http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=board&r=an&p=localities.northam.usa.states.arkansas.counties.izard

New! Family Tree Maker 2005. Build your tree and search for your ancestors at the same time. Share your tree with family and friends. Learn more: http://landing.ancestry.com/familytreemaker/2005/tour.aspx?sourceid=14599&targetid=5429

Visit USGENWEB for links to GENWEB pages and data archives for all states http://www.usgenweb.com/