From: lena yager <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] For Lena
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:12:00 -0800 (PST)

did you look for specific people or just the last name. Sometimes if you just put in all the different spellings without a first name you can come up with something

DEAN POWELL <> wrote:
I tried all the ways you had Marshall spelled, first in MO and then in "All" states. I have read all the Inmans in MO and OK but nothing shows up. Thank you for your suggestions, you gave me some spellings I hadn't thought of.