From: "Roger Harvell" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L]Jeffery, Decker, Lancaster and a host of others
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 21:48:51 -0600

> Now Dodger, you are of the understanding that Rhoda Lancaster is the
> daughter of a William Ewing Lancaster............son of John and Clarissa
> Decker?

I saw that claim on the Lancaster Genforum. I have no personal knowledge of
who William's parents were.

I do know that William Ewing Lancaster and Amanda are buried in the Round
Bottom Cemetery in Stone County. Amanda was in the 1900 census with Elihu
Beckham's family. That census showed that she was born in Oct of 1826.
There is no birth date on her cemetery record, but she died Jun 13, 1900.
William Ewing's dates are May 13, 1824 - Oct 26, 1870.

This thread: