From: Don Ott <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Census Laugh (off topic)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:18:04 -0600

Dale,
As you know in those days they added "er" on most female
names. This census taker just took it one step more and added "er" on
some abbreviation for daughter. ( That is my guess, not an expert
opinion.) Probably should not have caused a laugh at the reviewers
office, but guess he/she probably just went ahead and paid the
worker, shaking his/her head.

Don