From: Donna Faul <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Hagar, McNeil
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:04:17 -0700 (PDT)

You're( Beth JUST corrected me on this Error of your) in luck, right now all of the clan is in a Library and as soon as we get back to the room, Sue Moody,Lakey is the niece to this Irple and she will give you the information, unless someone in the room has this information, HEYYYYY all Fern is here and Sue and Our Beth!!!!
and Gary and we are havign a ball, Gosh wish all of you were here!!!!!
Donna
"roy.mcguire" <> wrote:
Looking for marriage date on Irpel McNeill and Walton Hagar and names of
children. Did Walton marry again after Irpel died? Also who did Floy Hagar
marry?

Annis