From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Berry, Long and Langston - Sharron
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:37:46 -1000

Sharron?

My records show that Stokely Edward Long (b1881) died; having never been
married. This was posted by Vera in the past, I think:

Calico Rock Progress Nov 3, 1977:
Stokley Edward Long
b. Sep 1, 1881 near Franklin
d. Oct 19, 1977 in Calico Rock
at age 96 yrs, 1 month, and 8 days
s/o George F. and Mary Billingsley Long
lived his entire life in Izard County
survivors include five sisters
Mres Victoria Tyler of Gassville
Mrs Iona Rodman of Washington state
Mrs Maggie Moser of Calico Rock
Mrs Nora Kankey of Wideman
Mrs Bertha Jones of Alabama

The 1910 census shows him in the household of his father; aged twenty eight.

Robert Berry was first married to Jane Black (circa 1835) and secondly to
Patty Elizabeth Langston (circa 1868).

Does that help?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Papa'aloa, Hawai'i