From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: OFF SUBJECT - Bernie
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:51:51 -0500

> they do not leave the confines of the resort property while they visit -
> do
> not realize that outside those grounds? It is butt ugly! LOL

I meant to answer this one first but I got started on Smith.

How can you say that. I find everything in Hawaii pretty. Even the lava beds
are neat and the black sand is even pretty, gets a little warm maybe. Were
we lived was not in the tourist resort areas and the palms were not
inported. We lived near the north shore. If the tourists don't get out of
the resort areas and see the island or islands, they really don't see
Hawaii. I've only been on 4 and they were all beautiful. When you walk out
of the airport the smell of flowers is in the air. Makes me home sick but it
would really be hard to give up the Ozarks even if I had a choice.

You traitor !

This thread: