From: "Bernie Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Morning - Terri
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:37:36 -1000

Kauai'i?

It is beautiful and yes it does rain and that is why it is beautiful! LOL
Without the rain.........we wouldn't have the green?

The areas that have the hot and drier climates are always the "not so
pretty" here in Hawai'i or on any island, really. Of course, the resorts
ship in their large palms and ham the landscaping up - so, most tourists if
they do not leave the confines of the resort property while they visit - do
not realize that outside those grounds? It is butt ugly! LOL

Seriously, if you live here - you want that rainfall. Doesn't bother me one
bit - but then, I am a gardner of sorts.

We liked Kauai'i so much that we MIGHT move there when I open the second
boutique up in early 2007. We'll see...........

Got to go check out those party pics of yours that Junebug posted, Terri.
As you know, my folks were there in the 1920s - and were jailed there, too!
LOL

Hey guys?

Did I tell you that I got Tom Smith's criminal records from Ft. Smith? Got
them right before I left for Kaui'i. Handwriting is sure hard to read, I am
here to tell you. As soon as I get it deciphered.............I'll post if
for you all to read. Includes some other area notables that were brought in
as witnesses for the defense, etc.

Are you all wondering if your ancestor's name is in there? Think they might
have been hangin' with Tom Smith, the bum? LOL

Just teasing, just teasing.........

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Papa'aloa, Hawai'i