Subject: Re: Mother, Treva Willene Webb
Date: 31 Jul 2005 17:32:49 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/ZV.2ADE/1800.1.1

Message Board Post:

Thank you Harold Blevins....do you have any info on the marriage between my grandmother Olive and Lenard Webb?
I have been trying for years to find a birth certificate on my mother and no one has records. My mother was an only child with Olive and Lenard - he remarried someone named Frida and they had a son Charles Webb. My mother was the most wonderful person and I just want to find out where and who she came from and where her ancestors originated/

This thread: