From: "June Ramsey" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Croom / Smith / Armstrong
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:21:16 -0500

I wonder if some of my misidentified pictures on my sight might be some
Oxford pictures. I know i have (seen a picture some place, not able to find
right now) of a Armstrong woman. I do believe the Cecil Brimett is my half
uncle Cecil Grimmett. he would be son of the Ana Grimmett in obit.

In case some one needs this:
Mary Alice was born Mary "Mollie"Alice Smith b.30 Aug 1867 Lawrence, Co Ar.
d.27 Aug 1946 Oxford Izard Co Ar. married abt 1884.