From: "Harold Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Caldwell,Webb
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:34:49 -0500

There is a picture of the Albert Hendrix Caldwell family on
page 90 of "History and Families of Izard County", 2003
edition. This picture was taken ca Christmas 1911. The
photo show Olive and her first husband Gid Webb.
Olive's brother Claude married Henryetta Jones, who
was one of my teachers in high school.

Harold Blevins, Huntsville Alabama

> Message Board Post:
>
> I am looking for any info on the birth and relatives of my mother. She
was born in Oxford, Arkansas Mar 25, 1915. Her mother was Mary Olive
Stockton nee Caldwell. Olive's mother was Ida Jane. Croom and father was
Albert H. Caldwell. I have no records to show who my mother's father was or
where anyone in her family originated.
> Can anyone help?

This thread: