From: "Don Ott" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Mother, Treva Willene Webb
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:42:41 -0500

Albert Caldwell was born ca. 1868 in IL. He is shown in the census of 1870
Jasper Co. IL, with his father Amos P. Caldwell b. 26 Nov 1839 in Clark Co.
IL and mother Rebecca Jane Hendricks b. 26 Jun. 1846 in Blue River Twp.,
Hancock, IN. In the 1880 Census he is in Crooked Creek Twp. Jasper Co. IL.
I did not locate him in 1900 but in 1910 he is in New Hope, Izard Co. AR.
Same location 1920 and 1930, in 1920 he is a merchant and in 1930 a farmer.
His wife Ida J. Croom she was born in AR. but I do not know her ancestry.
They were married in Izard Co. AR 18 Apr 1889.
They probably were in Arkansas for the 1900 Census, there were 7 children,
all born in AR, the oldest Effie b. 5 Oct 1890 AR. I find no records of
Olive being married but I have not looked hard.
The answer you seek may be difficult. Scott Schaffer
seems to be an active and accurate researcher. Most of the information I
included here comes from work he has put on the internet.
Good Luck
Don