From: "Annita Fulton" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Thrasher
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:55:24 -0500

The date is 1931 - Taylor's can't type either...............as far as where
Mary White's parents are buried - I don't know, but I'm pretty sure they're
not at Wiseman. Mary's husband Richard Thrasher was buried at Arcany
because they still lived in Baxter County when he died in 1905*. I would
really believe they might be buried there too. Mary's dad was Vincent and
his mother's maiden name we believe to be Clarey.

*I have been told that Richard never recovered from wounds suffered in the
war and that after he came home from the war he said he never wanted to be
cold again, so someone built a shed/cover over his grave. I've never seen
it, but have heard the story from my family many times.

Annita