From: "Annita Fulton" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Thrasher
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:39:13 -0500

My information came from my mother - Mary was her grandmother. I know that
she is buried at Wiseman Cemetery and the dates as being correct. She did
not have a grave marker just a homemade one from rock, so in the 1980's my
mother and her brother bought a tombstone in my hometown in Oklahoma and my
Mom's brother hauled it back to Wiseman and set it. She is buried next to
my grandparents Trulan and Amy Thrasher. Clarey is the spelling that was
used and also used in a family history of the Carey history written by two
of Mom's cousins. The Thrasher's did live near Mountain Home and Mom was
also born in Arcana, Arkansas. Guess we must be a little related.

Annita