Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Burgess/Cantrell--Vera, Gary, etc.
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:16:21 EDT

Marilyn,
Thanks for saying this! I had forgotten about that.

Do you know whether she was sent to one of the temporary Sanitariums set up
around the state of AR? I remember hearing my Father say that Herman had TB
and sent time in the hospital but survived.

Think Aunt Sweetie Cantrell Adams had problems with her lungs as well but
don't think she had TB. She would have been aunt to these two.
Thanks,
Beth

In a message dated 7/27/2005 9:05:05 AM Central Standard Time,