Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Burgess/Cantrell--Vera, Gary, etc.
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:13:51 EDT

Hey, just a quick thanks to Vera and belated thanks to Gary for information
about this woman. I believe that this is the Maggie Cantrell in the photographs
of Gary (discussed here a few weeks back).

I don't know about other Cantrell researchers but I certainly didn't have
this information collected. From Vera's treasure it does give us more information
about the other siblings and where they lived. Thanks!
Beth

In a message dated 7/26/2005 10:35:32 AM Central Standard Time,