From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: Webb
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:57:04 -0500

Calico Rock Progress - Apr 18, 1924 - Oxford Citizen Passes Away

J. B. (Buck) Webb, one of the best citizens of Oxford, died at his home last
Saturday, following an illness of several weeks. He was 64 years of age.
Deceased has lived in the vicinity of Oxford practically all his life and
had a wide acquaintance in Izard and Fulton Counties.

> I'm still seeking Crutchfield, Webb, Cargill, McCart.........and recently
> got to go to Izard County. We were going to my husband's granddaughter's
> high
> school reunion in TX, and spent two days in AR. They were so nice at the
> Courthouse, and I looked through a lot of things. It's so very beautiful
> around
> there.
>
> Barbara

This thread: