From: "Vicki Rhodes" <>
Subject: Re: Welcome New Members/Roll Call
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 14:42:50 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Hello to All!

Just saw the roll call and thought I would say "Hi!" to everyone! It has
been a while since I was here! Travel nursing sure is great but it leaves me
very little time to "play" on my puter! I haven't been home in a while and
it sure is nice to be back in Arkansas Sure wish I could switch back to
list mode but because of the traveling, I get too many e-mails. I'm too
cheap to invest in a laptop to take with me, so I guess I will just stay in
digest mode. We are having a Crouch reunion here in Salem this weekend, the
29th and 30th. and I'm here to finish up the last minute details. Anyone
down there in Izard county is more than welcome to come!

Vicki

Researching: Crouch, Caldwell, Campbell, Green, Sutherland, Cunningham, Maguffee, and Golden

This thread: