Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Genealogy - births/Cantrell/Dillard/Talley/Linn-Lynn
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:39:25 EDT

Gary, You just reminded me of something!
There is a picture of Maggie Cantrell----if I am remembering right wasn't she
an early child of William and Sarah Benbrook? This was the family that had
daughters who married into the Dillards.

Maybe we can solve this mystery!

Gary, you come anytime to go cemetery stomping! Just give me time to travel
two hours and change into my boots---I don't like snakes!
Beth

In a message dated 6/22/2005 9:31:31 AM Central Standard Time,