From: "monroe" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Re: Ferrier
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 18:20:12 -0500

Yes, I have been coresponding with David Alsup. We believe that William
Farrier b. 1822 Izard CO. and Jackson Ferrier were brothers. Sons of Thomas
and Ann Thompson Ferrier. b. TN. Celia Farrier Weatherford is the youngest
daughter of William Farrier. John A. Weatherford father was William
Weatherford b. 1850 Rutherford CO. TN. William father and grandfather was
Hilliard Ransey b. 1816 and Archabald Weatherford. Geraldine