From: "Philles Vanhorn" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Robert D. HARRIS (Philles)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:58:12 -0600

Thanks Peggy.
I found a Robert D Harris in the 1900 census for Big Creek Twsp, Fulton
County, AR as Follows:
Robert D Harris Head W M Aug 1827 72 Married 0 TN VA VA
Mary C. Wife W F Aug 1846 53 Married 0 4 1 TN TN
TN
Robert E L Son W M May 1865 35 Single AR
TN TN

It looks like they were just married. Could Robert have married three
times? Is this not the right Robert D?
Let me know what you think.
Thanks again,
Philles