From: Jean Strain <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Off subject - Prayer Request
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:17:34 -0800 (PST)

Well, we will certainly pray for her here in Texas~~~GOD will watch over her~~jean in Tx

Fern Estes <> wrote:I just received the following message regarding June Jeffery Arnold.

The surgery was postponed until yesterday (Tuesday) and it was
successful, however, they said there had been a lot of bleeding.
They will keep her knocked out for the next 48 hours to lessen the
possibility of a stroke. The family asks that we please continue
to remember her in our thoughts and prayers.