Subject: Off subject - Prayer Request
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:55:42 EST

Fern,
I'm sure glad you got word, I couldn't get through to them yesterday.
Everytime I tried the phone was busy and then when I did get through, all the family
was in with the patient so that must have been after the surgery. Will keep
her in prayers.

Was Jack Arnold perhaps connected to Thurl Arnold?
Beth

In a message dated 3/9/2005 9:34:02 AM Central Standard Time,