From: "candyandrick" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Does Izard Co have a cemetery book?
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:44:45 -0600

Just a note for all who are a little compulsive about fixing errors like I
am.... the book has an error in it ref to the listings for the graves at the
Old Philadelphia or Larkin Cemetery. It shows Dora Lawrence as being the
daughter of Owen Lawrence who she is buried next to. This is not correct as
this is my aunt. She is the daughter of William Thomas & Sarah Amanda
"Nettie" Jeffery Lawrence. Owen was Dora's uncle.

Also, family tradition holds that William Clem and Martha Harden/Hardin Clem
are buried in two of the unmarked graves at the back of the cemetery but no
one knows which ones. So if ya wanna add them to the page..... :)

Rick Lawrence - Tulsa