From: "Bud Hendrix" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Does Izard Co have a cemetery book? - Elden
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 01:36:05 -0600

Hear is The Mays out of The Hayden Cemetery bookThe page is missing on
SKIDMOREs.
May
Carry-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-------1871-----1959--------------Bexar FU
Denis Nole---(S/O Mr& Mrs Glacan
May)----------------------------1949-----1949--------------Galatia BA
Margaret (Parnell)---------------------------------------------------20 aug
1931----08 jan-1958---Galatia BA
Marenda---------------------------------------------------------------------
------------1896-------------------Moody BA
Carry-----------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------Palestine
Ada------------------------------------------------------------------------6
aug 1936----18 nov 1936----Trimble
Eliza----------------------------------------------------------------------2
8 apr 1870----11 jun 1936-----*********
Henry J.-----------------------------------------------------------------25
Dec 1866----8 aug 1958-----*********
James B.-------(m 19 Jul 1919)----------------------------------20 Feb.
1890-------------1946-----*********
Minnie Augusta "Justa" (Dixon)--w/o james------------20 Feb.
1896-------------1947-----*********
Nelay F (Died WW 1)----------------------------------------------8 apr
1896--------9 oct 1918------ *********
Rex Lillard ---s/o james and minnie May----------------- 5 jan 1935 -- 12
aug 1935-------- *********
Victor R,--(h/o joyce( Drown) May--m:13 jun 1945--- 8 jun 1920--13 may
1997----------*********
(Victor s/o james and minnie May)
Annie I (w/o Shelby
May)------------------------------------------------1904------------1991----