From: Jean Strain <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Social Security Death Index -- Updated
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:54:45 -0800 (PST)

Boy, do I ever agree!!! We need an Arkansas Social Security Death Index, too!!
I guess we could demand equal rights?? Jean in Tx

Looking at the new Social Security data base....Isn't this just New England
I'm having a problem looking for my Arkansas Ancestors!
This Izard County stuff is more fun! Volamae