From: Don Ott <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Partee, Smith and Denton?
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 15:25:50 -0600

Well Bernie I do not know much about this. Elizabeth "Millie"
Partee b. 1841, (Dau. of George Partee and Mary ( )) is the one that
married James S. Denton. I think they must have got married about 1860 as
their birth dates are both ca 1841. I do not think Elizabeth's name was
Mary as she had a sister named Mary who married Amos Golder. I can send a
family group sheet on the Partee family if you would like.
Don