Subject: Partee, Smith and Denton?--Bernie
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:07:29 EST

Bernie, I meant to send this to you on Friday when I stumbled across it
looking for other folks in TN. It caught my attention but didn't have any
rememberance about your Dentons being from TN. Just hit me strangely at the time----

Joel Denton
Jane Armstrong
TN-Jefferson Co

Jacob G. Denton
Sally Armstrong
TN-Jefferson Co.

Just felt like the Armstrongs were sisters and the Dentons were related,
maybe not brothers but at least cousins.
Beth

In a message dated 2/7/2005 11:03:40 AM Central Standard Time,