From: "Pat Hammons" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Robbins/Matthews/Roberts surnames
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:52:48 -0600

Hi
A researcher on this list did a really nice thing, she looked up the death
cert. number for a Lorenzo Robbins (#9463) This will be in Bexar Co. Texas.
I have not sent for it yet. I am hoping this will be the Lorenzo that
married Sarah Jane Matthews. I don't know who this Lorenzo's parents are.
Sarah Jane's 2nd husband is said to be Wilkerson P. Roberts.

The other Lorenzo that I have is unvierifed and is Lorenzo P. Robbins born
in Williamson County Texas and married to Nannie Dee Rye. His Parents are
George Samuel Robbins (b. Ark) and Louise Guthrie. and to my knowledge
isn't my line.

But I also have other Robbin's from the South in a completely different
unrelated family line. It seems like the Robbins of Izard Co are harder to
find, probably because those are the ones I am looking for!!! ha ha

Pat