From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: Need help with Arkansas Vital Records JIM MONTGOMERY
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:58:54 -0600

Arkansas Department of Health
Division of Vital Records
4815 Markham Street
Little Rock, AR 72205-3867

OR this site might tell you what you want to knoe

http://www.healthyarkansas.com/certificates/certificates.html

> Morn-in list
> Hope this finds you all well. Cuz June Bug I am having that late cup of
coffee here in South Haven Michigan and trying to help a grand kid get his
birth certificate out of Arkansas. He is up here with out any ID at all. I
need help in getting his birth certificate so we can get him a set of ID.
Need a phone number or something so I can find out what and how to go about
it so I can get it the quickest. His name is Timothy Sherman Edward Spivy,
is 18 years old and was born in Little Rock Arkansas.
> Thanks for any help in advance Sorry to be plugging up the list with a
personal problem.
> Now to let you get back to that Happy Hunt-in
> Jim and Judy ( Shuck ) Montgomery
> JIM M.

This thread: