Subject: Off subject Need help with Arkansas Vital Records JIM MONTGOMERY
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 19:41:26 +0000

Morn-in list
Hope this finds you all well. Cuz June Bug I am having that late cup of coffee here in South Haven Michigan and trying to help a grand kid get his birth certificate out of Arkansas. He is up here with out any ID at all. I need help in getting his birth certificate so we can get him a set of ID. Need a phone number or something so I can find out what and how to go about it so I can get it the quickest. His name is Timothy Sherman Edward Spivy, is 18 years old and was born in Little Rock Arkansas.
Thanks for any help in advance Sorry to be plugging up the list with a personal problem.
Now to let you get back to that Happy Hunt-in
Jim and Judy ( Shuck ) Montgomery
JIM M.

This thread: