From: Barbara Merrell <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Off subject Need help with Arkansas Vital Records JIM MONTGOMERY
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 13:11:07 -0600

Jim,
According to Arkansas Birth Certificate Application form that I have, it states that certificates may be ordered by the following methods: Internet: www.vitalchek.com with the use of a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express) The charge card fee is $5.00 plus the cost of birth certificate). OR Telephone: (501) 661-2726. The address is : Arkansas Department of Health; Division of Vital Records; 4815 West Markham Street, Slot 44; Lt. Rock, AR 72205-3867. As Arkansas is really
getting strict on birth and death certificates, I don't know how hard it will be to get one. Hope this helps. Barbara Merrell