From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Message Format Problems (Jean C.)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 07:46:21 -0500

Dale,

Because I am not really familiar with Outlook Express, I took a little time
to ask folks on my Listowners-L mailing list for some help and got a couple
of replies back that I will copy and past for you to the list, as there may
be other Outlook Express folks who could use the information, as well:
"Immediately below the box where REPLY TO MESSAGES shows up, there is a box
that she can check to SEND MESSAGES IN PLAIN TEXT. Ask her to check that
box also and try."

******** I figured that you already knew this one, but am including it.
one is well hidden), this opens another box in which you can select how to
send mail to this address.
regards,
Meryl Yost, Launceston, Tasmania
Dale, I am not sure if these are the answer to your question. I didn't
get any response as to any changes at Rootsweb that would have made a
difference with your messages.

Jean Cuevas

This thread: