From: "Janice Neagle" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] Indian research - Donna and Janice
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:59:43 -0600

No, we don't have an auction house anymore. We did when we first started,
but we couldn't make any money at it. We do "live" auctions once in a while
now, but mostly my husband sells on E-bay.

Yes, Bud told you correctly about the Indian school outside of Arkansas
City. I'd love to go explore, but you can't get in. One our employees went
to school out there and her parents taught out there in the old days.

I have some Indian in me, but can't prove it, yet.