From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Langston - Don
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:58:06 -0600

Don

Don't take the death date for John Langston as the gospel...........as I
don't have my files here. You may be correct with the circa 1856 death
date, you know? Too, I believe that there has been no middle initial
confirmed for John Langston. No record as in Bible or other; I should say.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Papa'aloa, Hawai'i

"Swaying palms in paradise........"