From: Angie Dirscherl <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] re:testing inquiries- Rudine
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 05:25:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I am a Washingtonian myself! I have on the Izard list for awhile now and this my first posting. I have Izard family connections that moved their family to Wenatchee in the 40's or 50's. They were the Homer (James Shelby) and Jessie Fleming family from around Oxford, Violet Hill, and Wideman. Currently working on them with help from Harold Blevins ;-) What a nice group of folk's you all are to pool your energies. I really enjoy the wealth of information.

Angie Dirscherl (daughter of Patricia Fleming)

This thread: