From: "Jean Strain" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Lookups
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:01:02 -0600

Hello Barbara~~well I did check for Edgar Burns Crutchfield, Owen Otto
Crutchfield, and Claud Anderson Crutchfield.
The only one I found was for Edgar Burns Crutchfield, mom's maiden name was
Lola Mae Webb. He was born in Craighead Co on Feb 21 1902. His info is
Year 1942(probably the year that the delayed cert was requested)
Binder 1
Vol 052
Cert # 4279
Sorry I couldn't help with them all!!