From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: Calico Rock News papers
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:35:33 -0500

Janis, I think I'll go ahead an order the next 2 rolls of the Progress. Hope
it will take me up to 1950.

I would be interested in the early 1990 Currant obituaries. Do you know
whose collection they were? My greataunt had a collection of old newspapers
in a back bedroom. I tried to get them but never heard anything about them
after her funeral. She's the one that gave me the ones I have of the 1970s &
1980s. For some reason she would only give me a few at a time.

Better yet why don't you type them up and share them with everyone :-)

Vera