From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: Gillihan
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:09:08 -0500

June,

I notice in the Palestine Cemetery

Allen Gillihan's dates are 1842-1915

Arkansas Death Record Index
Gillihan, Allen d.6-19-1914 in Izard County

1900 Claiborne Twp Izard County
# 62-63
Speak, Jesse Aug 1877 md 0
-------- Ella Dec 1878 md 0 -Children 0

# 63-64
Gillihan, Alan Apr 1844 wd
----------Bransford Jun 1883 son
---------- Nancy Dec 1885 dau
---------- William Jul 1889 son
---------- Alexander Jan 1892 son
---------- Rena G. Feb 1894 dau

If Nancy was the last child of Allen & "Lettie". Allen must have married
again ??????

Have an obit for Alexander Gillihan who died at age 95 in 1987 but it
doesn't give the names of parents or wife just his children.

Cemetery book shows the same wife for William Riley Gillihan, Sr and Jr. OR
did I read that wrong????

Vera

> Allen Gillihan that married Letticia "Lettie" Haggard was a brother to my
> ggrandpa William Riley Gillihan Sr. Does any one know the exact date when
> Letticia was born and when she died? I have her b.1852 Ar. no death date.
> Have their children as Lou Anna m. George Spesk, Ellen m. Jesse Speak,
John
> Bransford m. Maude Kytle, and Nancy m. Everett Biggs.
> Have their last child Nancy b.1885 d. 1958.
> Just thought i would throw this in for good measure. Ha!
> Junebug

Allen/Letty
+++++++++++++++++++++
> > Thomas 19 (Thomas later marries America)
> > Haggard America 13 (Samuel B Haggard's child)
> > Jefferson 11 "
> > (Samuel Jefferson)
> > Atlantic 9 "
> > Letty 7 "
> > Phoebe 6 "
> >
> > 1870 census
> > Kizarah Leroy 43
> > Virginia 12
> > Samuel 21 (this is Samuel Jefferson
Haggard)
> > Atlanty 19 (this is a Haggard child)
> > Letty 18 (this is a Haggard child)
> > Phebe 16 (this is a Haggard child)

> > For help with problems relating to Arizard-L, please contact your List
Mom