From: "Chris Pezzaglia" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L]Nancy Sarah Mason _ Wanda
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 00:08:14 -0700

Jim:
"Prior-who is this?"...Prior/Pryor is a brother of Lorenzo Dow, Leroy and
Thomas and Sarah Jane. Pryor enlisted as "Kizzia, Stephen P. Pvt age 20.
Enl 23 Sep 1861 at Pocahontas, Ark. Wounded at Shiloh, Tenn. April 6,1862
and sent to hospital. Died in MS, date unknown. 8th Arkansas Infantry
Regiment, New Co. G. Confederate"--(Thomas was in the same
company/regiment). I think there is a good possibility his name was
actually Sterling--but so far can't prove it.
As you know, Letticia marries Allen Gillihan, Phoebe married Andrew Jackson
Linn...Phoeby and Andrew J. Linn are found in the 1880 census Union
township.
It looks like Atlantic never married. Samuel Jefferson Haggard--Sarah and
Samuel B. Haggard's son--married first Celia Rogers and then after her
death--Samuel married her sister--Mary Eveline Rogers...His family can be
found in Baxter County.
By the 1870 census, Leroy is dead--I don't have a date....you may want to
correct your notes for that year.