From: "Terri A." <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] off subject -Sharon
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:10:03 -0700

Hi Sharon
That's a bummer. Hope you were able to get it cleared up.
I know that you have to be very careful about subscribing to
everything that's for sure.
I love how they lead you in, then put up that nice little splash
screen "gotta pay to see it".
Those are what I'm talking about. I haven't had any problem with
their billing though.
Not yet anyway.

Terri