From: "Glenda" <>
Subject: AR 1850 census
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:45:02 -0500

What ever you do watch subscription because they won't refund mid
term....you're stuck for a whole year's cost!! I gladly paid the yearly fee
the first year but was not happy with all the info they advertise or make
you think they have so wasn't going to renew. Guess what - they renewed for
me and wouldn't refund. There oughta be a law!!

BTW, I have the 1850 AR census at home and am always glad to do lookups. I
have TN also.

I volunteer on Rootsweb's "Book We Own" or BWO site
http://www.rootsweb.com/~bwo/index.html to do lookups in several books I
have. It's a "good thing" as Martha says.....hum, I wonder if she's saying
that now!!

Glenda

> If I might put my 2 cents in on the question of Ancestry vs
Genealogy.com.